I've decided that the biggest obstacle in me achieving things is the fact that starting things is the WORST. This holds true to everything I do - I don't like preparing food, because it's too much of a fuzz and it takes ages before I get to actually eat something. The critical moment in deciding to exercise is the decision, that yes, I WILL bust my butt off and actually do it. Once I get over the beginner's grudge against doing anything, I'm good to go.
And it is difficult to start writing a post once you realize you haven't written anything in months - and that it isn't the first time. I haven't counted how many posts I started with "It's been months, how did that happen?" and I don't want to, partly because that would probably be another nail in the coffin about how phlegmatic and lazy I tend to be.
I've gotten better about being lazy though. Now I just call it being dedicated to resting.
Anyway, the point was that I couldn't start another post in SC without feeling bad about silence that was before so I decided to start a new, and here we are with another bad blog name and good intentions.
Although I'm not going to apologize if I don't get better. Sometimes it's just good to start again, you know? Freshen up.
SO ! Here we are. Things have happened, days have passed, yadda yadda yadda, here's a picture spam.



No comments:
Post a Comment